Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The baby Yeti..or Sasquatch

Haven't written in a few days,thought I'd go slightly retro with this one.

A few months back I did a frost elf  that came with a little baby sasquatch....
Here is the sculpting process .....very picture heavy



somehow I started backwards
measuring parts

Feet start to happen


Yes, I was using a STARBUCKS coffee stirrer, they are Great!


getting ready to add the head


at this point I was still kinda unsure how I wanted his head to look,but have a head he must!


I know I wanted to have a big gnarly tooth eventually....

adding color with pastels before baking

after baking  fur and finishes added
oh I hated his eyes blue,for some reason they were just NOT Tuggin on my hear strings
..so they became Brown
ALso there was a bit of post baking painting that I first pic of him waaay up at the top shows 
And she loved him

No comments:

Post a Comment