Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

I'd like to blog about dolls or art today ,or taking something and making it into something else.
Today I had a very hard time concentrating after hearing the news that Talia died this morning.

I am very saddened by this. Talia fought cancer a good portion of her life . SHe knew what was happening to her and was not confused. SHe wanted to be a makeup guru and she became that, she wanted to be a voice for children with cancer and became that. She met celebrities and gained many fans. THis kid did more in her little life span of 13 yrs then many of us will do in our Long life time.
But that is not the real thing that saddens me .What really saddens me is when I think if she was MY niece or daughter how incredibly painful to watch her go through it. To watch her suffer and then eventually lose her.
I don't know how someone recovers.
I DO know I would BE So proud of that child....
DO what you LOVE. Do it in a Timely Fashion. DO not worry about negative people.
Talia was and example for us and a great teacher, all 70 lbs of her.
I saw her when she was on the Ellen Degeneres show and Ellen asked how do you keep going with all of this and Talia replied  "a little fishy once told me, Just keep swimming"


I saw on FaceBook people were drawing little fishes on their wrists out of respect for her today.
Here is mine
 Thank you for reminding us of our Power and Beauty
and in the face of adversity to just keep swimming 
We will miss you little lady 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment