Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Torsos and Amazons

Today.. Torso...
I was asked to make her strong and sexy... well I don't know about the 'sexy ' part but being a mega fan of Wonder Woman and having a grasp on what real amazons supposedly looked like I though I'd start there.
Amazons supposedly were said to have one of their breasts removed for better movement in combat..... Great Hera!! Umm No thanks! I'll just be a Ninja instead :/
I started out making her very ribby and then later was not feeling it
but I kept going because I knew eventually she'd show me what she wanted to be(the BLUE GUMMY thing is that stuff you use to hang up posters,you knead it (lol need) every once in a while to clean your hands from dirt and debris to keep the polymer clean.....ITS GREAT,I had such Dirty polymer problems in the past)

As I went on I added cracks and rock like shapes
I also added a deep crack on her chest where later on I will use Glow-in -the-dark paint and stuff so it looks like there is an energy coming from within

on her back I added faux shards of quartz and ruin/tribal in various places.

No comments:

Post a Comment