Saturday, June 22, 2013

SO Lately I've been working on a custom doll for a client .. I almost Never do commissions.

WHy is that?..............well I've tried commissions in the past..but I'm some sort of worry wort and STRESS the entire time I'm working on them "are they going to like it?...OMG they are going to hate it!!...I"M WORKING too SLOW..UGH" and so forth.these things swirl around and around in my head taking all the freedom and fun out of it.

This"client is different though,she lets me do what ever the Heck I want to do and take as long as I want (within reason)... HOw Flipping perfect is that?!.... It's so good,that I seem to have no problem banging out some of my best work for her.....ALL OF LIFE should be this WAY.!...(que echo)



SO she asks for a Golem............no NOT this Golem

YUck!
THis kind of Golem
A large Stone formed sentinel!
and I'm gonna do this to a monster high doll [FACEPALM!]
did I mention it's to be a Female Golem.. well I Love the idea at any rate.
so I find the doll I want for the base (gray,strong jaw)
and lets begin..


No comments:

Post a Comment