Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Arms Race.....

Arms Race.........to the finish

Now where was I ... OH yes! Arms!
I had a bit of a story I wanted to tell with her so I gave her some nice warrior guns... But I also wanted to give her a little sparkle just like the actual stone I was using for reference

(Yes,I work in CHAOS) but strangely enough the left half of the desk is pretty ship shape.
I embedded metal loops in various places as to imply she had been chained up at one time or another.
and rusty streaks coming from the metal rings from weather and time

 Here is Said ROCK......and her Grecian/elven like sandals
I LoVE you ROck!!
I really Love this rock <3and a little of where I went with her face.
Tomorrow I will put up finished pics.... Good Night all

You Rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment